Specialised market and competitive intelligence for an ever-changing business landscape
It’s an ever-changing competitive and business landscape out there, driven and encapsulated by innovations which better meet end-user needs and demands. If you want to stay ahead of the game – and the competition –access to reliable competitive intelligence, analytics and market research and assessment is vital for making informed strategic and operational decisions. Ingentium has vast, industry-specific experience in providing competitive intelligence support to clients globally. Our clients include governments, global corporations and third-sector enterprises. Our data-driven approach and impartiality allows us to provide our clients with real and reliable information to address strategic and operational challenges.
A holistic, data-driven approach to answering challenging strategic questions
With Ingentium, you’ll be working with a multi-disciplinary team of informed advisors who provide personal attention and bespoke advice. Key to our approach is blending a holistic understanding of the challenges and questions faced by our clients, with a forensic focus on the various factors (for example – political, economic, social, technological, environmental, etc.) which help inform the response to these. This coupled with a strong technical, economical and legal understanding places us in a unique position to provide clients with high-quality and reliable outputs.
Furthermore, our international experience, allows us to take into account cultural considerations, as well as social and institutional practices which are relevant in identifying opportunities, trends and challenges globally.
Ingentium’s market & competitive intelligence services can help you:
- Assess markets, industries and technologies including associated economic performance and risks;
- Understand competition and customer requirements in order to identify opportunities for developing competitive advantage;
- Understand legislative, policy, regulatory or economic environments, including gaps and challenges which may affect successful adoption of technologies or services;
- Understand the intellectual property landscape surrounding products or services in order to make more informed growth or R&D investment decisions;
- Forecast changes in competition and business sustainability based on evidence of structural changes and trends in the world economy.
Key advantages for you and your organisation
Developing wide-ranging future-fit strategies for maintaining or gaining competitive advantage can be resource-intensive. Whether a market assessment or vast technology landscape, we work closely with our clients, understanding their questions or challenges and providing reliable, straightforward and impartial advice, with minimal impact on the day-to-day running of the organisation. To see how this approach to competitive intelligence services worked for a global ‘top 5’ agricultural company – watch our case study.